1. Inspection and maintenance steps of gearing.
1) Check the tightness and usage of the drive belt, and adjust its tension.
2) Check the condition of all transmission parts and all moving accessories, such as gears, chains, cams, worm gears, worms, and pins and keys.
3) Check all joysticks to make sure there is no looseness.
4) Check the working performance of the overrunning clutch and replace the worn brake pads in time.
2. Inspection and maintenance steps of paper feeding device.
1) Check the working performance of each safety device of the paper feeding part to ensure its normal operation.
2) Check the working conditions of the material roll holder and each guide roller, hydraulic mechanism, pressure sensor and other detection systems to ensure that there is no malfunction in their work.
3. Inspection and maintenance procedures for printing equipment.
1) Check the tightness of each fastener.
2) Check the wear of the printing plate rollers, impression cylinder bearings and gears.
3) Check the working conditions of the cylinder clutch and press mechanism, the flexo horizontal and vertical registration mechanism, and the registration error detection system.
4) Check the printing plate clamping mechanism.
5) For high-speed, large-scale and CI flexo printing machines, the constant temperature control mechanism of the impression cylinder should also be checked.
4. Inspection and maintenance steps of the inking device.
1) Check the working conditions of the ink transfer roller and the anilox roller as well as the working conditions of the gears, worms, worm gears, eccentric sleeves and other connecting parts.
2) Check the working condition of the reciprocating mechanism of the doctor blade.
3) Pay attention to the working environment of the inking roller. The inking roller with a hardness above 75 Shore hardness should avoid temperatures below 0°C to prevent the rubber from hardening and cracking.
5. Inspection and maintenance procedures for drying, curing and cooling devices.
1) Check the working status of the temperature automatic control device.
2) Check the driving and working status of the cooling roller.
6. Inspection and maintenance procedures for lubricated parts.
1) Check the working conditions of each lubricating mechanism, oil pump and oil circuit.
2) Add proper amount of lubricating oil and grease.
7. Inspection and maintenance steps of electrical parts.
1) Check whether there is any abnormality in the working state of the circuit.
2) Check the electrical components for abnormal performance, leakage, etc., and replace the components in time.
3) Check the motor and other related electrical control switches.
8. Inspection and maintenance procedures for auxiliary devices
1) Check the running belt guide system.
2) Check the dynamic observing device of printing factor.
3) Check the ink circulation and viscosity control system.
Post time: Dec-24-2021