Satellite flexographic printing machine, referred to as satellite flexographic printing machine, also known as Central Impression Flexo Press，short name CI Flexo Press. Each printing unit surrounds a common central Impression roller, and the substrate (paper, film, non-woven fabric or cloth) is tightly wrapped on the surface of the central Impression roller, The surface linear velocity of the substrate and the central imprinting roller is consistent. When the two are relatively stationary, the printing material rotates with the central impressing roller. When passing through each printing unit, the printing plate roller and the impressing roller press Printing, complete one-color printing. The central Impression roller rotates, the substrate passes through all the printing units, and the plate rollers of each printing unit are arranged in an orderly manner according to the distribution of the pattern color, and the register printing of each color printing unit is completed.
On a satellite flexographic printing press, a pressing roller is generally equipped before the substrate enters the wrapping center roller, and with a large wrapping angle of almost 360°, there is no relative sliding between the substrate and the center embossing roller, so it is not easy to stretch and deform . Therefore, the advantages of the satellite flexographic printing machine are accurate and fast overprinting (especially for gold and silver printing, which can be achieved without photoelectric eyes), fast printing speed and low rejection rate, and for thinner and more flexible films Printing on similar substrates is more advantageous. However, because each color group shares the central embossing roller, and the feeding line between color groups is short, it is difficult to arrange a long drying unit. Therefore, the drying ability of the perimeter full-page printing or the ink between the varnish colors is somewhat inferior to the unit-type flexo printing effect.
Generally, the number of printing color groups of satellite flexographic printing presses is more than four colors, six colors and eight colors, and the width of about 1300mm is more common. The characteristics of the satellite flexographic printing press are as follows:
① The substrate is printed on the roll without stopping, and the multi-color printing can be completed by one pass through the central embossing roller.
②High registration accuracy, up to ±0.075mm.
③The diameter of the central embossing roller is larger. According to the number of color groups, the diameter is between 1200 and 3000mm. During printing, the contact area of the central impression roller can be regarded as a plane, which is almost the printing quality of round flattening. At the same time, because the central embossing cylinder is controlled by constant temperature, it is of good help for the control of printing pressure.
④The application range of printing materials is very wide. It can print thin paper and thick paper (28-700g/㎡), and can also print very thin and flexible film-based printing materials, including BOPP (bidirectional stretching) in plastic films. Expanded polypropylene), HDPE (high density polyethylene), LDPE (low density polyethylene), nylon, PET (polyethylene terephthalate), PVC (polyvinyl chloride), and aluminum foil, etc., can be obtained better printing effect.
⑤High printing speed, generally up to 250-400m/min, up to 800m/min, especially suitable for large batches and long orders single print.
⑥ The distance between colors is short, generally 550-900mm, the adjustment and overprinting time is short, and the material waste is small。
⑦ The energy consumption is lower than that of the unit type. Taking the 8-color 400m/min electric heating drying model as an example, the drying power is about 200kW, while the unit type flexo generally requires about 300kW.
⑧ The plate-making cycle is short. The plate-making cycle of a set of multi-color gravure printing plates is 3 to 5 days, while the flexographic plate production cycle is only 3 to 24 hours.
Satellite flexographic printing machine has been widely used in packaging and printing because of its good printing quality, high efficiency and good stability, especially suitable for products with large batches, high precision requirements and large flexibility of printing materials.
- Double station unwinding
- Full servo Printing system
- Pre registration function
- Production menu memory function
- Start up and shut down automatic clutch pressure function
- Automatic pressure adjustment function in the process of printing speed up
- Chamber doctor blade quantitative ink supply system
- temperature control and centralized drying after printing
- EPC before printing
- It has cooling function after printing
- Double station winding.
- The machine introduction & absorption of European technology / process manufacturing, supporting / full functional.
- After mounting the plate and registration, no longer need registration, improve yield.
- The machine first mount plate, pre-trapping function, to be completed in advance prepress trapping in the shortest possible time.
- The machine is equipped with blower and heater, and the heater employed central temperature control system.
- When machine stop, Tension can be maintained, the substrate is not deviation shift.
- The individual drying oven and cold wind system can effectively prevent the ink adhesion after printing.
- With precision structural, easy operation, easy maintenance, high degree of automation and so on, only one person can operate.
- Method:Central impression for better color registration. With the central impression con figuration,theprinted material is supported by the cylinder,and greatly improving color registration, especially with extensible materials.
- Structure: Wherever possible, parts are communized for availability and wear-resisting design.
- Dryer: Hot wind dryer, automatic temperature controller, and separated heat source.
- Doctor blade: Chamber doctor blade type assembly for high-speed printing.
- Transmission: Hard gear surface, high precision Decelerate Motor, and encoder buttons are placed on both control chassis and body for operations convenience.
- Rewind: Micro Decelerate Motor, drive Magnetic Powder and Clutch, with PLC control tension stability.
- Gearing of Printing cylinder: repeat length is 5MM.
- Machine Frame: 100MM thick iron plate. No vibration at high speed and have a long
Post time: Mar-02-2022